Re: [dev] [st] xft: line drawing

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:49:43 +0200

Greetings comrades.

You guys forced me to do it. Attached is a preliminary patch to add line
drawing, which is using UTF-8 characters, to the latest tip of st.

There are bugs:
* the implementation is a pure hack (It is a proof of concept. Some
people really seem to need those line drawing characters, so they have
to fix it.)
* alsamixer has problems drawing the different characters inline (I
don't have the time to fix it now.)
* copy and paste does not really work, because this hack does not
affect it (I don't want to fix it, but if someone sends the patch it
will be fixed.)

implemented because you people are unable to fix any applications or are
too lazy to do so. This is suckless, where you are supposed to go deeper
and fix bugs.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann