Re: [dev] [st] [sandy] wierd things happens to the font after sandy use

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:37:42 +0200

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 05:36:42PM +0200, KarlOskar Rikås wrote:
> This happens after i use sandy in st:
> http://ompldr.org/vZm84bA/wierd.png (warning large picture)
> Have anyone similar issues? I just updated st, sandy's config and st's are
> default I've only changed colors and font to Droid Sans Mono.

I suppouse you are using last version of st from mercurial repository. St is
integrating xft fonts in this moment, and it is possible found errors due to
incorrect fonts. If a ugly font doesn't have some glyph then st can't render
such character, and then you will see the incorrect character glyph.

I suggest to you test with the default font, because it gives less problems
than others. If you continue having problems with the default font (Liberation
Mono) please let us knowing it.

Sincerely,