Re: [dev] uriel is gone

From: Newton Smartt <newtonbsmartt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:16:47 -0500

I subscribed to this mailing list today because I'd spent some time reading
uriel's home page.
I was hoping to see more of uriel (among other things, of course).
I may have never subscribed if I hadn't come across that page.
This was actually the first message I got after subscribing.
Can anyone elaborate on what happened?