Re: [dev] [surf] A bug with Googles multiple sign-in

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:21:47 +0200

Hello.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:21:47 +0200 Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe you will find this patch to enable webkit cookie support (the
> cookie jar) useful.

I tried really hard to integrate this patch into surf, but I always had
to scream in insanity because of this pita to have to define hidden def‐
initions through a mass of macros.

Could you please reformat the patch to fit at least a bit the style of
the existing surf source? Then I will just integrate it without looking
at it. Please don’t use a separate file.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann