Re: [dev] [surf] A bug with Googles multiple sign-in

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:10:26 -0300

Sure Christoph, in fact I put all this in a separate file because it
didn't play well with surf style, but there was a reason for that and
it was that I needed to follow some gtk or webkit conventions just
because of the macros you dislike. I have forgotten the details but
give me a little time and I'll see what can be done.

Regards
--
Carlos