[dev] dwm trivial single tagset patch

From: Thomas Hilber <suck-dev_AT_enxio.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:07:21 +0100

Hi all,

first of all thank you so much for this genius piece of software (dwm)!

Using a combination of 'bbkeys', 'blackbox', 'devilspie' and 'gkrellm'
for years I started to look for a more compact solution yesterday.

So I finally stumbled over 'dwm' tried it and begun to love it since
the first second. I use a triple monitor setup with xinerama. So I tried
the patch [1]. Unfortunately that does not work for me. It appears to
confuse the tags somehow but I didn't dig deeper into this.

Instead I wrote the mini patch attached. At a first glance it does
present a single list of tags for all monitors. Switching tags affects
all monitors at the same time.

Surely I missed something to reach the functionality of [1] :-)

Cheers
  Thomas

[1] http://dwm.suckless.org/patches/single_tagset