Re: [dev] I'm back

From: Thuban <thuban_AT_singularity.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 19:15:33 +0100

Hi,
The mouse functionnality in dwm bar could become a patch, no more
mainline. I don't use it often, but when I do it's to launch a 9menu.

I concur with Nick about the bar, I need it and I trust the dwm one.

It's good to hear from you

Xavier

--
 ,--.   Xavier Cartron                           ,   /(
| `-'   Debian user                    <0--        (___(_\\
 \_     jabber : thuban_AT_jabber.fr      / >        ,)   ,/ ``==>