Re: [dev] I'm back

From: Peter Hartman <peterjohnhartman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:52:10 -0500

> I know that some of you are inclined to use dwm on tablets. But I'm
> not convinced that tablets or touch interfaces in general are a nice
> fit with the terminal world we live in.

tablets are used to read pdfs, and tablets do not have keyboards.
however, while i didn't quite parse your whole proposal, if you simply
let us tablet users manipulate dwm via xdotool, i can work around the
elimination of the bar, e.g., mapping gestures to xdotool calls to dwm
twitches.

all the best welcome back,
peter

--
sic dicit magister P
Université du Québec à Montréal / Loyola University Chicago