[dev] [st] Bug numpad does not seem to work correctly in vim

From: Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:58:26 +0200

I just started using updated st, and also started writing some code in
Vim, I immediately noticed that numpad * does not work(it seems to
insert j in the line above current). Since I had compiled st couple of
days ago, I pulled in tip and tried again, this is still the case, and
it also seems all other numpad keys are acting funky too.