Re: [dev] [st] Add a newline to the string printed in die

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:01:10 +0100

> No, this will change the die() behaviour between all suckless projects.

Then, change die in all the projects, it is the usual way of working with
other issues, no?

> Please send patches as attached files.

Since we are using now git, it is easier and logic send the patches in this
way, so the code of the patch can be included and modified in replies. You
only have to use git am if you want to incorpore then to the main repository
,and it will keep the correct author and commiter, that I can see this
information is lost now (I think it is not the correct way put a 'thanks' in
the commit message).

Best regards,