Re: [dev] cannot run st

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:28:07 +0000

Hi pancake,

Just a few things.

1) I like the contributions you make; do keep sharing them,
regardless of occasional Christoph style replies.

2) Thanks for investigating the setlocale() issue and reporting back
so clearly, it was interesting to read.

I'll give that tiv program you wrote a whirl sometime, it sounds
like a fun thing. I'm glad it's C only, 'cos I don't know Vala, and
being gnome-y I suspect it has glib-type tendencies, but writing
and sharing play code should be encouraged with any bloat /
dependencies, so long as they're recognised as temporary, so thanks
for sharing.

Nick