Re: [dev] FTP script: how to store password?

From: Hugues Moretto-Viry <hugues.moretto_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:41:26 +0100

If I understand correctly, your demonstration works because it's like you
added a parameter to an existing program.
In my script, you can't use a parameter, I just use variables inside the
script.
So, ps -ax just shows the called script or the command used in the variable
(here SQlite) and not the string.

That's why I said I was unable to display the plain password (with SQlite I
mean). :)