Re: [dev] [st] Delete key not working outside of curses

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 19:44:25 +0100

> You should put "enable-keypad On" if you want Delete key works, but I have
> tested it now, and you are right, it doesn't work properly and causes 'k'
> key doesn't work. I think it was working, so maybe we have a regression. I
> will try a git bisect and I will send the results here

I have done other test and I think it is a bug in readline. I have tested
"enable-keypad On" in xterm and in rxvt and in both cases 'k' doesn't work,
so it is possible that Del key in such case doesn't work due to the same bug
to. Maybe someone could send a bug report to them.

Could someone test this result and see if get the same result than me?

Best regards,