[dev] [surf] Remove the indicator?

From: Jens Nyberg <jens.nyberg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:47:33 +0100

Hi,

I think removing the loading indicator (progress bar) at the bottom
could be a good idea.

The indicator serves two purposes:

    1. It tells you how much of the page has been loaded.

        This information is redundant because the same information can
be found in the window title.

    2. It's color tells if we are on a trusted/untrusted site.

        This information could be replaced by a single character in
the window title like T for trusted and U for untrusted.

I don't think it is worth the amount of extra code in surf to justify
it's need. With this change surf does also not require any color
settings.

Oppinions? Agree? Disagree?

// Jens