Re: [dev] [suckless] Migration to git

From: Yoshi Rokuko <yoshi_AT_rokuko.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:05:57 +0100

Am Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:28:26 +1100
schrieb Sam Watkins <sam_AT_nipl.net>:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:25:18AM +0100, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> > I am proposing a migration of all mercurial to git repositories.
>
> I've been working with git lately, trying to do some unusual things,
> and I need to say this is one of the least suckless pieces of software
> I've ever worked with. It's complex, obscure, inconsistent, quirky...

Bad style. Either tell what you did and how you came to your conclusion
or skip the above paragraph. Git vs. hg was discussed here for some
time so your statement is not obvious. What I'm telling you here on the
other hand is obvious and probably all of us know what I'm trying to
say here -- It's just a friendly reminder.

Regards, Yoshi