[dev] [surf] patch for style toggling

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:12:33 +0000

Attached is a patch that enables toggling the user style on/off. It
also adds an appropriate letter to the status thing in the title. It
uses the key / letter 'm', only because 's' and 'c' (for style /
css) are already taken. The patch is against tip.

I use this to switch between a dark style and whatever the website
deems fashionable.

I think it should probably be applied to the main repo, as it's
useful and small and good. If there's no interest in that I could
add it to the website instead.

Nick