Re: [dev] Call for pkgsrc users

From: Patrick Haller <201009-suckless_AT_haller.ws>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:20:36 +0800

On 2013-04-10 13:13, William Giokas wrote:
> There are extremely strong technical arguments for using systemd as a
> simple, easy to use and easy to configure initialization system.

systemd trades simplicity for boot-speed and stack integration.

There are always trade-offs. It's just this seems like a bad trade from
a suckless point of view which calls for orthogonality and composability,
not integrated software superstructures.

Anyway, pancake's contributing to voidlinux so I'll try void. Any other
good rolling release distros?