Re: [dev] [dmenu] What is the status of the project?

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:29:51 +0200

Hi,

I'm the current maintainer of dmenu.

I intend to get dmenu and dwm back on track during the next days. So feel
free to compile me a mail with all the patches you want to see in mainline
dmenu.

It is already on the agenda to reinstate the old config.h approach, not
sure why it was removed.

Having said this, I'm happy to grow suckless.org and to hand off dmenu to a
trustworthy new maintainer, however I do request more contributions first.

Best regards,
Anselm