[dev] Re: [dmenu] What is the status of the project?

From: Robert Figura <nc-figuraro_AT_netcologne.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:20:02 +0200

> > 2013/4/15 Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>:
> > > I'm the current maintainer of dmenu.
> > >
> > > I intend to get dmenu and dwm back on track during the next days. So feel
> > > free to compile me a mail with all the patches you want to see in mainline
> > > dmenu.

I'd love to see this one in mainline, despite it's title:

http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches/xmms-like_pattern_matching

Sadly the wiki has no link to a current version:

http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches/dmenu-4.4-tok.diff

I might be inclined to try porting it myself sooner than later, if there
is any chance it will be included. But i'd like to know because im a
little tight on time.

Kind Regards
  - Robert Figura