Re: [dev] [dmenu] What is the status of the project?

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:18:56 +0200

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Alexander Sedov <alex0player_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/4/17 Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>:
>> Hehe, just to clarify: the patch I submitted which adds mouse support
>> is not meant to be included in the upstream dmenu, because I think
>> most people won't like it. However you're free to do whatever you want
>> with it.
> That's rather surprising, as I found it small and useful. (Especially
> the scroll feature). As Martti said, if you don't want a patch to be
> in upstream, you can commit to the wiki.

I'm glad you find it useful! Sorry for my bad wording. I don't mind if
it's being included upstream. My thought was just that there are
people who wouldn't need it. Although I don't have the time to
maintain this patch for each version I have pushed the patch to the
wiki.

Kind regards and thanks!
Hiltjo