Re: [dev] dwm 6.0 - separate taglists for muli-monitor setup

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:03:17 -0400

it will be tricky, the way dwm is written right now monitors are
initialized and managed at runtime once it gets Monitor information
from the Xinerama extension. knowing what to name tags on monitor x
and monitor y before they're known to exist and where they are with
respect to each other will be... not clean (or very specific to your
xorg.conf setup).
drawbar is where the tags are drawn for each Monitor ->
http://git.suckless.org/dwm/tree/dwm.c#n724

have fun :)