Re: [dev] [st] double-width usage

From: <random832_AT_fastmail.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:15:52 -0400

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013, at 11:01, Silvan Jegen wrote:
> I saw, compiled and tested it but when using mutt only half of the
> (Japanese Kanji) characters would be drawn (so presumably only one
> character cell of a two-cell double character). If I wasn't at a
> conference I would deliver some screenshots but as things stand, I can
> only get back to you after I am back home in a few days.

Don't worry about screenshots, I know what it looks like. That is the
graphical glitch I was referring to (along with being left-aligned).

I'm considering possible ways to fix it - but all I can think of is to
rewrite the entire drawregion function to draw all backgrounds first and
then all characters.