Re: [dev] st: Large pile of code

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:32:41 -0400

I like the seperation of term.c from st.c, I agree that makes reading
st.c clearer. I can't comment on the removal of forward declarations,
typedefs and static vars though the resulting difference is legible as
well. (frankly code in alphabetical order makes me want to sort it
according to code flow and surrounding context...) i think the choice
of using the fontconfig utf8 functions was a good idea. I frowned
when you switched to 'gnu99' from 'c99' (i pictured a lot of flames on
that)

Thank You,