Re: [dev] Re: mksh build system

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:54:57 +0200

On 1 June 2013 17:12, Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de> wrote:
> Cc’ing the mksh list. Feel free to keep it, redirect there,
> or remove it again.
>
> Christoph Lohmann dixit:
>
>>At least autoconf allows to specify a prefix, LDFLAGS or CFLAGS and some
>
> A prefix is only needed when the Makefile installs; Build.sh accepts
> the environment variables CC, CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, LDFLAGS, LIBS, LDSTATIC
> as usual.
>
>>options like to clean the build directory.
>
> Just build in a separate tree… sh /path/to/mksh/Build.sh -r
>
>>This Build.sh is pure magic
>
> Oh come on… you’re either envious or don’t understand it.

Are you willing to accept a Makefile/config.mk approach for mksh? This
would be the necessity in order to be acceptable for sta.li.

My current approach for all sta.li userland tools is creating a custom
Makefile/config.mk, simply because the existing Build.sh, autoconf or
whatever approach sucks.

Best regards,
Anselm