[dev] [dwm] mod3 key doesn't work in git source

From: mikshaw <mrblog_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

I just decided to try following development of dwm through git, and wanted to mention a strangeness i found with it. I've been using the windows key (mod3) instead of Alt for a modkey, but it doesn't seem to work with the latest git source of 6.1. I'm using the same config.h for 6.1 as i use with 6.0 (compared it with config.def.h to make sure there wasn't a context/syntax change).  dwm builds without trouble, but it's not grabbing mod3 key presses. I also have mod4 (menu key) defined to launch dmenu, and it DOES grab mod4 keypresses...so that's kinda weird. I switch to 6.0 and Mod3 works, switch to 6.1 and it doesn't. I dunno what difference there would be to make that happen.