Re: [dev] Re: Talk about suckless

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 06:31:47 +0200

Greetings.

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 06:31:47 +0200 Petr Šabata <contyk_AT_redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 08:26:54AM +0200, Martin Kopta wrote:
> > * "How do the distributions offer software configured by compiling?" (question
> > from audience)
>
> In Fedora we have a binary package with defaults plus a simple
> script that allows you to do local rebuilds if it detects
> the presence of or changes in your local config or patches.
> Apparently some people use it.

I noticed this »we« in Red Hat and Fedora context too often. It seems
like you sheep are brain washed to accept the crap some Red Hat develop‐
ers push into the Linux environment to make everyone depend on Red Hat
and to stop you from protesting. Red Hat has to be stopped!

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann