Re: [dev] IRC on Free node

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 03:10:22 +0000 (UTC)

patrick295767 patrick295767 dixit:

>Security is not perfect. A bouncer is fine, or helps.

You just want to flame, I’d guess.

>The idea of protecting your data makes senses. Security is an
>important topic.

Says the Googlemail user. Oh, the irony.

>2013/11/2 Ryan O’Hara <rninty_AT_gmail.com>:
[…]
>> On 11/1/13, patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

And neither the one nor the other Googlemail user know how to
properly write eMails. I sense a theme there.

DE: http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren/
EN: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
NL: http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/

>>> I may reply your question by another question, on the subject of plain
>>> IP list, as follows:
>>> - Do you like to be scanned, or bruted force, ...?
[…]

Oh please. I’ve been on freenode two namechanges ago, NickServ
says it’s been over 12 years, and it’s not happened to me, and
I disbelieve in cloaks. (Though, using IPv6 surely helps ☺)

bye,
//mirabilos
PS: My reason for avoiding OFTC is simply that the IRC client I use
    connects to only one IRC server at a time.
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even