Re: [dev] IRC on Free node

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:42:48 +0800

On 2013-11-02 11:33, koneu wrote:
> I don't get people who use it either.
> However I've been told it's quite useful on public computers.

I'm amazed that people consider it wise to access their e-mail on public
computers, to be honest. You wouldn't access online banking on a public
computer (I hope), accessing your private e-mail on public computers in
some ways invites worse disasters than that, even (especially since many
services consider access to your e-mail to be proof of identification).