Re: [dev] IRC on Free node

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 19:28:56 +0800

On 2013-11-02 12:03, patrick295767 patrick295767 wrote:
> well, a lot of large corporate companies offer a webmail portal?
> Accenture for instance.
>
> IT do not like it so much, but, it is still not too bad in terms of security.

You are slowly demonstrating that you do not actually read the e-mails
that people send. I said that webmail on public computers is insecure,
not that webmail is insecure. Please don't waste our time if you're not
going to read what is sent to you before replying.

Your points are just argumentum ad populum anyway.

> Microsoft: http://c15048056.r56.cf2.rackcdn.com/2.png

That button does not do what you think it does.

> No security is perfect :)

Nobody said it was. Nobody except the ignorant (and security charlatans
like Steve Gibson) would say it is.