Re: [dev] Mailing list behavior - was: Question about arg.h

From: Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:30:33 +0200

On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 11:42:27AM -0500, Calvin Morrison wrote:
> Why do I top post? yes i am lazy! After being with gmail since it was
> in beta, I still don't have an option to god damned bottom-post by
> default!!

FFS, wth? If you do something try to do it well. How much trouble is it to edit
text before posting? This is not some chit chat in the alley, this is written
comunication, and asynchorius too. So you have loads of time to read and
understand content; as well as write comprehensable text, with needed
formatting.

And if you write code the way you write emails then possibly this is not the
right place for you, or at least not for writing, yet.