Re: [dev] Possible improvement on slock - suid

From: patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:51:11 +0100

In my opinion, the lock (slock) shall be remain very light based a
very minimum of x11, in other words just on the x11 minimum of x11
layer functions/libs....

slock might be a minimal x11 lock, without any additional features. Is
actually getpwuid() really needed? slock function might be to simply
lock x11 in the most simple manner.

Furthermore, the user can anytime pkill slock from another tty.