[dev] Desktop warping for DWM?

From: patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:02:49 +0100

Hi,

For instance, I have been using during years fluxbox, and I must say
that there was one feature (one out of many) that was interesting to be used.
- It is called "Desktop Warping"

What is it? - From the flux man page, it has been indicated as follows:

"When desktop warping is enabled, dragging a window outside the desktop
       will change to the next desktop."

I hope that it describes it well.

Would you appreciate to have this feature (patch) on DWM?

I have tried to find a video on Youtube about "desktop warping"
feature (- to illustrate this better), but unfortunately I could not
find any relevant one.

Best wishes and Good evening,
Pat