Re: [dev] [st] System freeze when killing X after using st-git

From: <sekret_AT_posteo.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:31:16 +0100

* Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com> [27.11.2013 09:09]:
> That might indicate that the problem lies with the MacBook Pro hardware.

Not necessarily. Like I posted before, I have this issue with my Netbook too. It's an Asus EeePC 1215b. It has an ATI graphics card and I use the OSS driver. I'll check out if the problem still occurs with the vesa driver. What else can I do for testing? I also run Archlinux 64bit, dwm-git and for now st-git with this one patch reverted. Unfortunately I'm no coder at all, so all I can do is test things.

In case it's really the graphics card, what brand do you guys have and which driver do you use?