Re: [dev] [st] Rendering Glitch

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 07:47:28 -0600

On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 03:32:45AM -0500, Eon S. Jeon wrote:
> Note that this doesn't happen in tmux, so I recommend giving it a try.

As much as I would like to use tmux, I continue using screen over tmux
because I do not care for how panes act in tmux compared to windows in
screen. I can't test this in tmux at the moment because the current
configuration on my system doesn't seem to have working 256 color
support and I don't have time to look into it, but I'll probably fiddle
with it later.

Eric