Re: [dev] [wiki] Add suckless init

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:53:27 -0500

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:46 AM, sin <sin_AT_2f30.org> wrote:
> The busybox init code is far from pretty. I have not personally looked
> at ignite so I don't know.

I'm personally using minirc[1] on a number of boxes (which makes use of
busybox's init and busybox's mdev, or some implementation of udev, of
which I've picked eudev over systemd's). You guys might like it. It's
POSIX shell with some interesting choices.

> David Galos wrote a small init which you might be interested in.
> Check it out at: http://galos.no-ip.org/qinit

This looks really interesting. I might try it out this weekend. Thanks for the
link

[1]: https://github.com/hut/minirc