Re: [dev] wswsh: a mksh web framework

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 10:20:35 +0000 (UTC)

Paul Onyschuk dixit:

>With mdocml [1] you get nice HTML output for free, because it

Actually, no output at all, since it’s not a full *roff processor,
and I (have to) use a compatibility leader (between AT&T nroff,
GNU groff with UCB macros, and GNU groff with GNU macros) which
also implements less portable macros like .Mx in my manpages.

>On other hand you need stick to the mdoc/man and avoid low level
>roff.

This doesn’t work at all, e.g. the HYPHEN-MINUS is mangled in
GNU output, leading to broken copy/paste behaviour.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even