[dev] Slock segfaults if USER variable is empty

From: Ivan Vershinin <ivan_AT_vershinin.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:11:10 +0200

Hello, people!
I use slock for quite a strange purpose from time to time :).
Namely, I run it using cron every 55 minutes, to get away from computer and
stretch my body a little bit. But crontab file does not contain USER
environment variable by default, so I'd spent a lot of time figuring out
why slock crashing, instead of locking my screen.
I had created a little patch, which checks if USER variable is available,
and if not, it shows error message.
Yours,
Ivan