[dev] [9base] bionic port

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:40:27 +0100

Greetings fellow hackers,

I checked out the project ideas page[1] today and wondered if bionic
was still a desirable choice for porting 9base or if other libraries
like musl or dietlibc might be a better choice here, given the fact
bionic is mainly targeted at ARM (for instance, FORTIFY_SOURCE only
works on this arch and with GCC only).

Could it be that bionic has been chosen as the lowest common
denominator to still be able to use it as one standard library also in
regard to C++ on sta.li?

Please let me know so I can start with the work!

Cheers

FRIGN

[1]: http://suckless.org/project_ideas

--