Re: [dev] Optimizing C compiler & c++ compiler/runtime

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:19:15 +0000 (UTC)

Paul Onyschuk dixit:

>(those can be copied from Heirloom or from older version of Groff -

Or my version from AT&T nroff, which got bugfixes in the
else-part of GNU groff specifics. I’ve got them in CVS as
src/share/tmac/ (not /usr/lib/ but /usr/share/ as per the
standard modern-BSD filesystem hierarchy).

>macros itself are BSD licenses AFAIK, just macros from newer version
>expect a support for arbitrary number of macro arguments). There is

Yeah, you don’t get that with AT&T nroff either.
And the amount of NetBSD® manpages where I had to fix
things like \*[Lt] into \*(Lt is amazing.

>[1] http://manpages.bsd.lv/history.html

Hm, so this is the 1972 one. Maybe I should write what
I did to the mdocml people to get added to that list.

Thanks for the pointer!

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."