Re: [dev] [st] problem with fonts in git development version

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:33:15 -0200

Hi there, I've had no time to look at this in detail yet but rebasing
without commit e8dba89 fixes the problem (i.e. git rebase --onto
e8dba89^ e8dba89 HEAD). The description of that commit is:

    query pixel size from matched font

    Sorry for another duplicated mail. I found the patch is malformed
    significantly. I've been away from my laptop for a while, so I'm quite
    unfamiliar with the settings on this system...

I'll dig into this as soon as I can.