[dev] Re: [dwm] stacker patch (client stack management)

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:31:33 -0200

Hi there,

I've updated the stacker patch to support focus/push previously
selected client, so it now subsumes the swapfocus patch besides the
movestack and push patches. The cheatsheet:

MODKEY -> focus
MODKEY|Shift -> push/move/swap (whatever you call it)

both can be combined with one of:

` (grave/backtick) -> Previously selected
j -> Next to selected
k -> Previous to selected
q -> First position
a -> Second position
z -> Third position
x -> Last position

You can define other bindings using the focusstack and pushstack
commands. They are described in the docs.

Note: if you use xtile too it's expected that you get some merge
conflicts as both patches share a common set of utility macros. Chose
any set of macros (even if they differ a bit in their definition).

Cheers
--
Carlos