[dev] UI toolkit 9P-server

From: Ramil Farkhshatov <ramil_AT_gmx.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:32:39 +0400

Hello.

I'm making simple UI toolkit[1] which acts as a 9P-server and provides
several controls:

  - text labels,
  - buttons,
  - images,
  - scrollbars,
  - text entries (I'm thinking about calling external editor),
  - grid layout manager.

For image-based controls it supports several image operations like
drawing some primitives and blitting.

System and drawing frontends can be changed by providing different
corresponding source files. Current version uses SDL and Imlib2.
Rendering and event handling are somehow optimized (one of my targets is
some crippled ARM device we use at work).

Unfortunately, it is far from being suckless, although I'm slowly
working on it. And some input would be appreciated.

1. https://github.com/gravicappa/9uifs