Re: [dev] Re: Reasonable Makefiles

From: Hadrian Węgrzynowski <hadrian_AT_hawski.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:45:53 +0100

Dnia 2014-02-11, o godz. 20:15:06
Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de> napisał(a):

> “Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** [dev] Reasonable Makefiles”.
> Honestly!
>

> Markus Wichmann dixit:
>
> >A typical Makefile of mine looks like this:
>
> Ugh, a horrid GNUmakefile… I normally write:
>
> PROG= foo
>
> .include <bsd.prog.mk>

And now you're using another unportable way to include files. Although
pmake is nicer than gmake.

Recently I started development of simple make implementation. My goal
is to be able to 'make' suckless makefiles. Plan is: if something
will be correct for my make it must be correct for gmake and pmake
also.