Re: [dev] swc: A small Wayland compositor

From: Sylvain BERTRAND <sylware_AT_legeek.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:20:55 +0100

Hi,

just to let you know, I started a minimal wayland compositor:
http://code.google.com/p/ulinux-wayland

Again, it is hardcoded directly on linux syscall, except
the display and input hotplug which uses libudev.

It is stalled since I work on my refactoring of the linux
southern islands radeon driver (hence, I kind of brainstorm a
minimal alternative to the kludge which is the drm). This wayland
compositor is targetted at this driver API.

Regarding, it's dependency on libudev... can we "subscribe" to
the kernel netlink events on the side of libudev without being
stolen some by the latest? (I have not investigated the matter).

regards,

--
Sylvain