[dev] Re: Article about suckless on root.cz

From: Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 07:57:37 +0100

Hi guys,

just wanted to point out my article about Stali [0] which came out today as a
third part of the Suckless series on root.cz. First article was about Suckless
in general [1], second was about dwm [2].

Next, the forth article will be about surf, so if you have any suggestion on
what to include, please share.

I hope FRIGN, Charlie Kester and sin don't mind that I quoted them in the
article.

I will summarize the comments (and translate some of them) after few days.

Keep up the great work! Everyone is looking forward to Stali now :-)

Best regards,
  Martin Kopta

[0] http://www.root.cz/clanky/staticky-linkovana-distribuce-stali-kterou-svet-zatim-nevidel/
[1] http://www.root.cz/clanky/suckless-mene-smradlavy-software