Re: [dev] Screencasts?

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 06:33:37 +0100

Greetings.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 06:33:37 +0100 Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_webconverger.com> wrote:
> I think screencasts are a good idea. I use this script
> https://github.com/kaihendry/recordmydesktop2.0 to create screencasts
> I upload to http://r2d2.webconverger.org/
>
> The trouble I have when watching (work flow) screencasts are the
> keystrokes aren't seen. Need a project is to log keyboard strokes and
> convert that to HTML subtitles (WebVTT?).

Not you again. Stop spreading this screencast crap. Use some expressive
language, maybe a screenshot and _text_ to describe what you are doing.
This is easier to read, can be easier stored, searched / grepped, transā€
lated, changed, extended and added to the suckless wiki.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann