Re: [dev] [st] [patch] typedefs instead of #defines

From: <noname_AT_inventati.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 20:21:32 +0400

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 02:11:24PM +0200, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
> > -#define Rectangle XRectangle

> > - Rectangle r;
> > + XRectangle r;
>
> You remove the define at all in this point, and if I remember well, this
> define was needed to avoid something. Maybe Christoph can talk a bit
> more about this, because I think he was who write these defines.

There are defines that are used to avoid conflicts with already defined
types. But here I just removed #define and applied it everywhere (one
place) manually.

Also, I have another cleanup patch. It removes special case of ^[,
because it is handled well by "control code" case. I have tested it
using
  printf '\e[12l'
and it works.