Re: [dev] [ubase] Announcing release 0.1

From: Dimitris Papastamos <sin_AT_2f30.org>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 20:57:16 +0100

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 12:33:36PM -0400, Nick wrote:
> Quoth Dimitris Papastamos:
> > After 332 commits and about 9 months of development, the first release
> > of ubase has been announced on http://suckless.org.
>
> Excellent, great work folks, and thanks to all involved.
>
> Is sbase 0.1 planned to follow soon, then?

Em, there's still some work to do on sbase before we can do
the 0.1 release. Some more polishing, testing and all around fixes.

> Morpheus looks interesting, I might try it soon. Are there any
> particularly large gotchas to be aware of?

It is very much in development at this point in time. I think
the main components of the build system are well abstracted but we
still lack important packages. Join the IRC channel if you are
interested as that's where most of the development chat is
happening at the moment.