Re: [dev][project] soap - a simple xdg-open replacement

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 13:24:08 +0200

On Sun, 4 May 2014 13:04:00 +0200
Alexander Huemer <alexander.huemer_AT_xx.vu> wrote:

> You are not using Skype really, right? I hope I am just unable to
> properly decode the sarcasm here.

Unfortunately, this is true. I'm switching over to IRC and XMPP, but
like the Ubuntu sysadmin, I'm forced to use what my colleagues use, if
they can't get their act together and make the switch.

Now, maybe another example would be more suitable, like pressing a
YouTube-link in Gajim or w/e. You know what I mean ;).

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>