Re: [dev][project] soap - a simple xdg-open replacement

From: Alexander Huemer <alexander.huemer_AT_xx.vu>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 13:49:11 +0200

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 01:41:08PM +0200, Manolo Martínez wrote:
> On 05/04/14 at 01:04pm, Alexander Huemer wrote:
>
> > You are not using Skype really, right? I hope I am just unable to
> > properly decode the sarcasm here.
>
> Alex, don't you have relatives or friends who don't know better? Or do
> you succeed in educating them to use better solutions? No sarcasm, I'm
> really curious :)

Yes, I educated my family and most of my friends.
The 'friends' who were not willing to spend 5 minutes to install a piece
of free software to communicate with me are no longer my friends.
A day job is a different story, but people who are using something like
Skype in their private life do not know what they are doing.

Kind regards,
-Alex